ACE-031 is a synthetic version of the transmembrane protein receptor ACVR2B (type IIB activin receptor). ACE 031 is very potent myostatin inhibitor that binds with high affinity to myostatin (GDF-8). In this way, ACE-031 blocks the effects of myostatin and prevents its binding to its target natural receptor ACVR2B which would stop muscle growth (muscle cell differentiation and proliferation). In other words, ACE 031 prevents myostatin from delivering a muscle growth restriction signal. In this way, ACE-031 significantly helps in the development and maintenance of muscles. Thanks to this feature and ability, ACE-031 can help patients with symptoms of neuromuscular diseases – muscle weakness and worsening.
ACE-031 benefits and effects
- ACE-031 significantly improves development and maintenance of muscles mass
- ACE-031 does have very strong anabolic & anti-catabolic effects
- ACE-031 helps to fat burning in the body
ACE-031 possible side effects
- Irritation and pain at the injection site
- Bleeding from the nose
- Bleeding gums
- Dilated blood vessels
- Elevated body temperature
Optimal dose of ACE-031 is often reported as 100 mcg of ACE-031 daily, no longer as 10 days.